Monday, February 20, 2012

Transparent images, color from the camera lens


Transparent images captured through the lens and displayed on a screen



Thank you for stopping by and looking at some photos I have processed this week.  Not sure if process is the right word, but we'll call it that for now.  The above photo is of a guitar.  I like the aura and the strings but most of all I like the transparent diffusion of colors.

Here is another guitar image, but with a totally different mood, I think we are going from classical to black electric.


Moving right along here and a bit more etherial,, I like the repetition and the sort of LSD sequencing.  The base is on the left, the treble is on the right.


And to counter that an image drifting in from the left. Wish I could capture this in polychrome!  I call it, "drifting storm"


And combining the two images, adding some color, light, and transparent black swatch, we have: 


Not to be stereotyped as a yellow/red speedbump, here I tried more here for blues and grays?


And for a final shot: Yea, I know, it's totally obvious) but you gotta admit, that's a nice blue!  The martians were relatively cooperative. 


If any one wants a portrait done, I will be glad to try it. And, if anyone likes these photos let me know so I can immediately stop this nonsense and get back to ceramics.  

Be on the lookout for the final ceramic "portraits" posting.  I was going to just edit the last portraits, but to avoid duplication, I'll post the final two and see how that works.  Also, coming up, some posts on Raku and Smoke firing, hats, and a newspaper article on the used (read, "junk") $4.99 guitar I've been rebuilding.   You'll recognize it as the second image in this post/mh






No comments:

Post a Comment